Friday, January 25, 2013

A boy and his dog

I think I've mentioned (a million times!) that Preston and Spencer love each other. Like a lot. As soon as P was crawling at 5.5 months, Spencer all the sudden became very interested in him and wanted to play. And Preston loves chasing her and cracks up when Spencer does pretty much anything.

I took this video like over a month ago and meant to share it earlier - I can't watch it without smiling. Nothing like a boy and his dog!

Preston and Spencer from Kim Ermer on Vimeo.


6 comments:

KatiePerk said...

SO PRECIOUS!!!

P*P*P said...

Um, that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Seriously - SO CUTE!

MCW said...

Love his laugh! Who needs a brother or sister when you have a dog?

JulesTX said...

OMG......so sweet !

Kate said...

This could be the cutest video EVER! His laugh! And I swear Spencer is smiling at the end. So sweet!

Always Organizing said...

So stinkin adorable!!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs