Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wait, you mean I'm going to be skinny again one day soon?

I think one of the biggest signs that I'm ready to meet this kid is that I'm starting to shop for "real" clothes again. You know, pants that don't have an elastic waistband (even though they are the most comfortable pants EVER) and shirts without horrible side ruching. I strolled through Ann Taylor Loft the other day and I was almost giddy looking at all the bright and fun summer clothes that I may fit into soon. Of course, it's still weird shopping with a ginormous belly in "regular" stores, but I don't care right now.

One of my best friends from college sent a baby AND mommy gift the other day - a gift card to Baby GAP for the little man and a gift card to the regular GAP for mama to buy some new fun summer clothes! Bring. It. On.








3 comments:

agalandherdog said...

What a sweet friend (and great idea)!

KatiePerk said...

WHat a thoughtful gift!! Woowoo non maternity clothes!

Always Organizing said...

It's crazy to think about shopping for "real" clothes again, isn't it? Although, stretchy maternity pants kinda rule ;)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs