Monday, July 27, 2009

Wow

Ummm so we are back from my bachelorette party at the beach. I feel like I got hit by a truck. Not really from being hungover, just from staying up SO late both nights and having SO much fun!! Both my shower and bachelorette were AMAZING! Unfortunately, I am at work today and I could have really used the day off to recover.

I'll post tons of pictures and a recap of both events later once I'm feeling back to normal. It was seriously one of the most fun weekends I have had in a LONG time!

Off to try and sneak a nap in at my desk!

4 comments:

Hailey HRH said...

OMG that is exactly how i felt! i was never really hung over - just 100% completely exhausted! it took me 3 good nights of sleep and to bed early to get back to my normal self! good luck :) glad you had a blast.

Belle said...

So glad you had an awesome weekend! Can't wait to hear all about the shower and party!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

SO glad you had a blast! Haha, we get older and the crazy times get a lot harder!!! :-) Can't wait to see the pics!

Jules said...

I'm so glad that you had a nice time and I cannot wait to see pics! I hope you can catch up on some rest tonight.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs