Friday, July 10, 2009

Pretty Picture Friday!

My BFF K got her professional pics back, and they are all SO amazing, that I had to share! This was us in the Bridal Suite right after our flowers got delivered and before we got dressed. I love how we all had different bouquets and K's bouquet was like a combo of me and L's.

This is hands down my favorite picture from their wedding...I love the lighting and basically everything about it...
Doesn't it look like a magazine ad? I can't get over how beautiful it is!

And here's a few good ones of me and Jake --
Dancing...love this one of J, he's so cute!! and I'm obsessed with black and white pics.
During Cocktail hour - obviously I'm telling J something interesting...haha.
I wish I could share ALL of K's pics. They are incredible. Oh and have I mentioned we're using the same photographer for our wedding?? YAY!
Happy Friday! I'm working ALL weekend, but it's worth it because we'll be on vacation in t-3 days!
(all photos by Egomedia Photography)

4 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

The one of you guys dancing is lovely. Definitely frame worthy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wedding. The flowers are to die for!

Kelly said...

I love the wedding pics! You guys look awesome!

Preppy Coastee said...

Looooove your fave in the last picture! How cuuute!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs