Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow, Payless?

I really can't get over these shoes from Payless. They look like something from J.Crew. $19.99 on sale right now at your local Payless. I don't really get to shop at Payless much because they NEVER have my size in any cute shoes (size 6). I guess all the small feet women get there really early and grab all the cute stuff. Bummer. But I may have to hit up Payless this weekend to see if these are still around. You can't really tell from that picture, but the polka dots are actually light pink. Love! 

7 comments:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I think I may make a trip to payless today! Those are so cute!!

QueenBeeSwain said...

shut up- that is unreal! will have to check them out- good find lady!

kHm

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

No way! I totally need those!

Lou Lou said...

I just bought these a few weeks ago, they're super cute and comfy for anyone who's interested!

Legal Preppy said...

oh those are really cute for payless!!

Jules said...

I cannot believe these are from Payless! Too cute. I think I have a coupon to Payless that I got last time I was at the grocery store :)

Survey said...

payless survey

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs