Monday, August 18, 2008

YUM!


I was running some errands today and I ended up at the grocery store to grab a few things. As I was getting out of the car, I realized I was starving. Well me + grocery shopping on an empty stomach = bad news for my bank account and my waistline. When I grocery shop when I'm hungry, I usually buy everything in sight, especially unhealthy snacks. So I decide that I need to get something in my stomach ASAP. Luckily, there's a Starbucks in our grocery store. I ordered one of their new Vivanno Smoothies, the banana chocolate. I was very pleasantly surprised by how yummy it was! It was very chocolatey, with a slight hint of the banana flavor. The best part...only 270 calories, 5 grams of fat. Plus, it has 21 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber! It really could be a full meal (like my lunch today). There's a whole banana in each smoothie! I would highly recommend it, especially if you need something quick to fill you up.

Also, I was at TJ Maxx today...I did not know they sold Vera Bradley! I ended up getting a new Vera wallet because my old one is definitely on it's last legs. I also went to PetSmart to get Spencer a little present. She's grown so much in the 4 months since we first got her and she's finally broken the 50 pound mark. She's also a very stubborn puppy, so I got her a harness collar, since walking her can be quite a pain. She's surprisingly strong, and there's been a few times that she's pulled me HARD, so I'm hoping the harness will cut down on the amount she can pull while we're walking. We'll see how well it works. And just because I love showing off pics of my adorable little pup, here's some new pics of her lounging in her bed, which is her favorite thing to do.

2 comments:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

My puppy has turned into a monster to walk. I wish a harness would work, but she already has a choker and I imagine that when she is grown she is going to need one of those pinch ones. Spencer is too cute!

The Pink Owl said...

Just found your blog and I love it! Your dog is adorable, and I've been wondering about the Vivanno smoothies. I'll have to try one!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs