Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things I love right now

A quick list of things I'm totally loving right now:

1. My town's Freecycle Group. Such a great and environmentally friendly way to get rid of things you don't need anymore and perhaps aquire something you've been looking for. We freecycled all of our moving boxes to a nice girl who is also in the process of moving. Plus, it kept all those boxes out of a landfill!

2. My Kone dustbuster. I got this a while ago when we lived in the apartment and I was constantly using it in our kitchen. Now that the new house has hardwood floors, that thing is in overdrive. I probably dustbust the house 2-3 times a day (i have a serious cleaning problem). Of course, I have the lovely pink color.

3. Frozen Mango Margarita Mix in a Bucket. I bought this a few weeks ago at a Tastefully Simple party that I went to. You add the tequila and then stick it in the freezer all day. It is DELICIOUS!!! Oh my...I find myself wanting a glass (or 3) of it when I get home from work as a cool treat. I'm having a girls night this Friday and I'm sure we will finish off the bucket in no time.
4. Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo and Conditioner. Our new house has a well, which I was really nervous about, since I have very blonde hair (which is also chemically enhanced...hehe). We had a well growing up and it caused havoc for my hair with coloring and conditioning (literally my hair turned carrot orange at one point). I talked to my hair guy about it and he suggested this. I've been using it since we moved in and I have to say...it's awesome. My hair feels soft and doesn't look all dried out from the water...plus it's still the very natural blonde color that I love :-)
5. Spencer's new Doggie Bed. I got it when I was at Target a few days ago....nothing super expensive or fancy, but we just needed something for her to lay on since the couch is now off limits to her (she's getting too big to sit up there). It's green striped and she loves it! We had to convince her to lay on it the first time, but now she won't get up. She's turning into super lazy dog!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs